12/16/2008

Freakin cold!

Its so cold here! It was -13 F plus wind chill when I took Jessyca to the bus stop before 8 am. Now I understand I'm in northern WI but geez! Yesterday I didn't let the chickens out and I think they are going stir crazy, don't think I will today either. My little dogs have to be forced outside to go potty and I think they are thinking about relocating down south. I can see the three of them with bags packed containing a soft blanket (must have you know), dog food and their favorite treats (which would be PupPeronis and hot dogs) headed down the road for warmer weather lol
Here's a picture Jerry took with my cell phone of the girls

Note that is not a soft blanket lol
Yesterday I had to go to town and turn in my paperwork for work. It was a pretty drive. In the middle of this storm we got some rain and it all froze to the trees. The trees looked like they were made of crystal. I wasn't able to get any pictures because I had to drive lol Pulling over to the side of the road to get a picture was just asking for trouble, the roads we covered in snow and ice, so I just looked. Probably could of got a picture while driving but the windshield washer fluid was froze so my windshield wasn't that clean.
Friday is the get together for my Uncle. They are not having a funeral, they are having a celebration of life get together. I'm not sure if i can make it but I'm going to try. It seems the only time we get together any more is for a funeral. We lost my cousin's son Jerryd in March 2007 and my cousin Steven in July 2004.
Well that's all from me today, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL They will be heading to my house!!! I have a supply of puperoni's here!! You're more than welcome anytime to come visit.. high today will be 81!! Love ya honey... {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Are the babies on their way? Got their beds all made up LOL LOL Do you have the recipe for homemade Kahlua? Hope you have a wonderful day my friend... love ya! {{HUGS}}