12/19/2008

Another day

Yesterday was a busy day. I had to work in Cornucopia early so I could get back in time to see Jessyca's school Christmas concert. I made it but the roads weren't the best and my windshield washer fluid decided to freeze (well its been froze up since Monday lol) and apparently every semi on the road was gunnin for me. I ended up stopping every couple of miles to find some snow to throw on the windshield lol Finding snow here in northern Wisconsin this year isn't a problem at all, we have another winter snow advisory today. I don't mind to much because with these snow storms it means we will warm up, no negative numbers for us today!
Today is my Uncle's celebration of life get together and I decided I should go. Jessyca will not be going with me because I talked to her teacher yesterday and found out that she still hasn't caught up from when she went with me to drop off Matt. It was funny to see her face when she came out of the gym and seen her dad and I talking to her teacher. It was the look of "Oh crap I'm busted!" She actually stopped in her tracks and did a couple of blinks like she couldn't believe her eyes lol Priceless I tell you! So the decision to leave her in school was made even tho many of my relatives haven't seen her since she was a baby.
Still no Christmas shopping was done. Now that it's so close I don't want to go out into stores lol I'm sure it will be done soon because I have today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off. I love having all these days off but it sure hurts when the pay check comes lol
Recently I've been RAKed a few times and since my scrapping hasn't happened I'd like to show you what I've got stashed away lol
First I was RAKed by Lynn aka The Mathematician's Assistant a beautiful kit called Violet Expressions available at Digital Scrap Garden

I also got an element pack from FruitLoOp Sally and its called Some Day A Queen and its available at Inspiration Lane

I can't wait to use this for pictures of Jessyca and my nieces!
Then a designer I used to CT for and always follow, Paula Phillips gave me a $5 gift certificate for Digital Candy and I got this cute kit called Chilly Willy

If you get a chance please stop by their blog and/or stores and check out what great stuff they have to offer!
The last news I have is that Digital Scrap Garden has a whole new look! They have lots of great challenges to do, there is still time to do them and earn some points to get wonderful products from the store!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya honey.... I love all of that stash... maybe after the holidays, you'll feel like it! I sure hope so, cause you CT spot is always open... Have a blessed day.. {{HUGS}}

Mrs. Burns said...

Be careful in that weather, and I hope you get your shopping done soon!

scrapdolly said...

Cute kits - I love Chilly Willy

http://dollysdreamings.typepad.com

Claudi said...

wonderful kits! I really love them!

http://www.scrapnfun.de

Unknown said...

Great kits.

No snow here yet - and it never stays for long anyway.

Keep warm and safe.