12/19/2008

Pictures from drive today

It wasn't snowing here where I live so I didn't think it was snowing, now I should know better but I had a blond moment lol It was only bad in some spots and I just had to slow down. I did get behind 4 total sets of plows in my round trip so it was a slow trip.





I took these pictures because while driving in it I thought of Dawne who liked the pictures of the chicken in the snow. Being behind the plows was really impressive! There are 2 plows there but you can't see the one in front. At times you couldn't see either of them.

7 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Ugh - we're buried here. My husband is out snowblowing our driveway for the third time in seven hours. It's insane!

Intense Magic said...

Great photos!! Even though I really hate snow LOL especially driving in it! hahaha You can keep it right there :) Hope you have a terrific weekend!

Flora said...

great photos..its been so long since i've been in snow like that and im starting to miss it :0(

Anonymous said...

With that bad weather, you're taking pictures!!! Sheesh..... but thank you sooo much!! I love seeing photos of it, since we don't have any down here... :) :) Thanks Robin... :) {{HUGS}}

Unknown said...

Oh I hate to drive in snow. Much to our kids disappoinment we don't get much snow here, and I don't think I have ever seen a snow plough.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. At times (most of the time) I think I was mad to challenge myself to blog daily in December about Christmas.

Keep safe on those roads, and stop by again soon.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hiya honey.... hope all is well! DId you have a good weekend? Ready for Christmas? Ok, see you on my space... {{HUGS}}

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Wow, glad it's not here. Heading into it for the holiday though. Just poppin in to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!