12/23/2008

Here's some pictures taken while Matt was home. Like I said they are not the best and need alot of work if I'm ever going to scrap with them but I thought I'd share any way. The first one is Matt playing xbox. The second one is of him sleeping lol The third one is of Jessyca and Steph bowling, and finally Matthew bowling.




Almost every day it has snowed here except for yesterday but it was cold. I don't mind the snow to much because if it's snowing then it isn't to cold. Jessyca and I get to stay in today and bake. We are going to make cut out cookies. My dad's favorite cherry cookies were made, my mom's favorite star cookies were made, Jerry, Jessyca or I really don't have a favorite cookie, so the only one left is my brother who's favorite is cut out cookies. Hopefully I can get some nice pictures of Jessyca to scrap.
Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. In the morning I have to boil potatoes and eggs for potato salad so I can make that to bring to my parent's house on Christmas after I get done with work. I have to be at the 1st house at 11 til 4 then it's off to Cornucopia. I should be home around 7:30 or 8. Busy day!
Because tomorrow is so busy I wanted to post today so I can wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I think I have gotten lazy!! I go to your my space instead of here.. LOL LOL sorry! Yeah, the photos need some work, but I know you'll fix em!! Let me know what kit you want to scrap em with too!! Love ya kiddo... {{HUGS}}