1/19/2009

An award

I was checking my blog and discovered that Chanin of Chanin's Corner gave me this



I started to follow her blog because she had a CT call, I went to check out her blog and really like her designs so I marked it just in case my mojo comes back. Thank you so much Chanin!

Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'd like to give this award to:

1. Catlady for being such a sweet lady and sharing her photos with us on her blog

2. Ladybug for being a friend and believing in me when I don't

3. Flutterby for the kind words when I really needed them

4. Carjazi for also believing in me

5. Jan Mary for always commenting on my blog with such sweet words and kindness

Thank you so very much ladies!

11 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Thank you so much! And I do believe in you!! Pretty soon it'll be time to swoon over Capt Jon and the boys from the Time Bandit. Maybe that's where you're mojo is?! Whereever it's at, I'm sure it's hangin with mine too.

Hang in there, stay warm and know that Spring isn't too far off.

Mwah!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much :)

I am not the best at passing these type of awards on, but I promise to try :)

Anonymous said...

awwww... you just made my day... (I know, a day late.. LOL but you know me!) I can't wait for your mojo to come home... I have some really cool stuff for you to scrap with! I don't know how you live in that cold weather.. it is supposed to be 35 in the am.. yep! freeze warnings. ugh! Have a good day honey.. I luvs ya!! MWAH! and {{HUGS}}

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Robin...This is so sweet of you...You are a special lady and your work is fantastic and I can't wait for you to get your mojo back....Miss you...(((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Catlady said...

Awwww you are the best. You made my day. Many hugs girl and I just got my mojo back I think. I hope yours comes back real soon. Thank you for the wonderful award. I will pass it on. Many many hugs and Thanks so much for your wonderful comments on my blog. Have a good day and stay warm. We are having a heat wave over here high 16 so far. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hiya honey.... you update as often as i do!! LOL ... stopping by to give you a {{HUG}}

Snowflake Beach Designs said...

You are welcome! Email me as soon as you can! I have a coupon for you for 50% off my new kit! It expires 1/31/09!!

Snowflake Beach Designs said...

I forgot to tell you to email me at snowflakebeachdesigns(at)gmail(dot)com!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya honey.... haven't seen you visit for a while... have I pissed you off again? LOL LOL I am so depressed these days.. I hate when I get like this!! Ok, big hugs for ya... hope you have a great weekend... {{HUGS}}

Catlady said...

Hey girl don't let the bug get to you. Not sure what she did. But if she don't behave there is bug spray lol jk Miss you. Big Hugs.

Angie said...

Ok girl you are missed, where are you hiding at!!!! Hope you are doing good, have a good day