11/30/2008

December

I can't believe how fast November flew by! Only 11 days until my baby turns 21.

I haven't updated in awhile so I'll start with Thanksgiving: after work on Wednesday Matt, Jessyca and I took off to my parents house where my brother and his family waited to visit with Matt. After they left and my parents went to bed Matt and I hid the pies because every year my dad gets in to them and blames a mouse. Now there is always enough pies made but we like to drive my dad bonkers lol He got me back tho by waking me up at 5:30 am to ask where the pies where, I told he we ate them but he kept bugging me until I was up and showed him where they were lol We didn't unhid my brother's favorite pie until he noticed it was gone. I made the dinner and while we ate Matt went to visit his other grandparents. After he got back we all headed home.
I've been enjoying having Matt home. He is truly on vacation, he hasn't left the couch for long. We all did get to go out for pizza and bowling last night. I got some pictures but they didn't turn out the best. He hasn't got his ticket yet as he is waiting to get paid but will be leaving Tuesday or Wednesday. Not many days left to enjoy the goofball.
Boy was there great sales for Black Friday! I didn't get anything but wasn't because I didn't want too. My mojo seems to be missing, I can't make anything I like or looks good. I know it's me because the kits I'm working with are the best out there!
If you haven't checked out the Digital Scrap Garden hurry over and check out all the great things happening in December like:
Daily Petals (this month is with the wonderful Karen Wallace)

or Bloomin Easy Templates with Carena

or Miracle Gro your LO with Ladybug

These are just a few so swing over and check them out! Digital Scrap Garden

4 comments:

Azrood said...

Sounds like you had a lovely holiday and I hope you get to enjoy him a bit more before he leaves. :)

Lynn said...

Haha, that's too funny about the pies. I can just imagine.
Glad you had a good holiday!

Angie said...

I am glad you had a great holiday!! I finally got you added to my blog roll, for some reason I could never get you added, it just would not let me, dang thing, but you are there now!!! Have a great day

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see some photos!!!! Enjoy sweetie, see you at home!! {{HUGS}}