11/17/2008

Made it

I made it threw another weekend, not much happened around here as I had to work. Jerry and Jessyca were busy getting Christmas stuff up. Well the got enough up to drive me bonkers lol The tree is up but looks awful! It has maybe 5 bulbs on it, lights and really thin blue string stuff on it. So I guess that's my project for the week. Outside Jerry has the lights up around the house but that's it. I'm sure people are grumbling at us as its too early but it's nicer weather now then in a month or even a couple of weeks.
Matthew should be home Saturday, now I say should because this child hasn't got his ticket yet! Nothing like the last minute. It's a good thing I got that weekend off because we have no idea when he will be coming in. We hope to have him bussed up to Duluth, MN so I don't have to pick him up in the Twin Cities. The Twin Cities is HUGE and not for this small town girl.
I got another layout done with Winter Wonderland kit


I just love this kit! It is now available at Digital Scrap Garden and you can also get it at Wenchd Grafix for only $5.25 and that price is for a limited time only so go get it!

5 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I don't think I shared my snow, especially since the snow I got came from the north......I thought you sent it my way. :)

Sounds like this weekend coming is gonna be a great one!!! Keep yourself warm and healthy! That boy of yours is gonna have a great time I'm sure!

Lynn said...

Beautiful layout! Love the photo, perfect for the kit, hehe. I'm not ready for snow quite yet myself :(

Anonymous said...

I love that layout!! One day I will see snow too.. it is cold down here though... it was 45 yesterday am.. brrrrr! Waiting till the last minute, kids!! You gotta love me LOL LOL Have a great day honey! {{HUGS}}

Intense Magic said...

I love that layout!! It's so fabulous! We got some of that white stuff here today...only good thing about it is a day off for me :) Have a great day!

Kristine said...

Love the layout Robin!!!! I'm hoping for huge mounds of snow..hubby will go out and get the skidoo out, take the kid & the dog and give me peace and quiet...ROFL!!!