11/18/2008

Steam Cleaner

Last week hubby brought home a steam cleaner (Ive been wanting one forever) Today I spent my day off steaming everything in sight lol I just love it and got lots more things to steam too. I cleaned my stove top, counters, cupboards, curtains, couch, love seat and even the carpet. I joked with hubby that when I was done with the house I was going to do the chicken coop lol

Speaking of chicken coop, remember I got some chickens a couple of weeks ago? They were suppose to be 8 laying hens? Well I got totally screwed on that deal lol I got 2 more roosters for sure and no one is laying eggs yet. We named one of the roosters Sam, he looks like a bald eagle and there was a bald eagle on the Muppet show named Sam the bald eagle (yes I know that tells my age lol) Jessyca wants to name the other one Roger but I want Fozzy (Fozzy the bear from the Muppets) Ill probably win this one. I am happy to report that I am getting 1 egg every other day and 2 eggs the other days : )
Today Matthew sent me his flight plans. Yep that's right hes coming home! The only problem is he wont be to the airport in the cities until 10:50 pm on Saturday night so that means the shuttle wont be bring him to Duluth for me. Jerry said to have Matt stay over at the airport until Sunday morning when the shuttle can get him and I say no way! How can I stay here when I know my baby is so close (4 hour drive away) So Jerry says to me "Well you know that's prime time for the deer to be moving" my reply and its a quote from him "That's why we have insurance!" Then Jerry says "How will you stay awake?" my reply "I don't sleep at night any way!" Which I haven't for awhile now, don't know why lol So looks like Ill have a long drive ahead of me on Saturday. I will be looking for someone to ride with me. Ill be able to leave early on Saturday so I don't have to hurry to get there. The chickens get locked up at 4:30 the latest so I could leave then and would be 6 plus hours to make it there. I hope this time I think to get pictures before I start to cry and hug the heck out of him.
I got a kit from Ladybug that I need to start working on, want to see it?

It's called Bar-Bee-Que and its available at Digital Scrap Garden. I wanted something to do a cookbook with and I think this kit is perfect! My cookbook fell apart and I figured I could make one for Matt and my brother for Christmas presents.
I received a blog award from Ladybug that I will be posting super soon : )

4 comments:

Angie said...

Go check out my BLOG surprise for YOU!!!! Hope you had a great day!!

Tabatha said...

Great blog. I love that kit too.

Anonymous said...

Hiya honey!! I can't wait for Matt to get home!! I know how exciting it is for you.... can't wait to see him too.... :) Enjoy the drive, drive slow, and safe... Love ya honey!!! {{HUGS}}

Lynn said...

That's too funny about the steam cleaner.
Sorry you got roosters...funny about Sam "the eagle" though.
Glad you get to see Matt! Be safe and watch out for the deer...even if you have insurance, it's still not good to get in an accident!