11/22/2008

Today is the day

I go to get Matt and I can't wait! Jerry and Jessyca will be going with me. It's going to be one long day.
Is anyone up for a great one day sale? I just happen to know of a great one:




This sale includes her newest papers Cardboard & Morning Gaze.


Aren't they great papers and to top it off only a dollar but that's for today only so hurry up and get yours.
Ok I must skoot I got lots to do today. I hope to be back by Monday with some pictures of Matthew. Stay warm and safe!

4 comments:

OrianaVianey said...

OMG!!! I love that picture in your ad... hehehehe
And thanks for the head sup on the sale!

Intense Magic said...

I just love the title of your blog!! Thanks for stopping by mine :) Hope your weekend is awesome!

Sabine said...

Best wishes for the football competition!
Thanks for pointing this sale :)

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Thanks for pimping out the sale! You rock!

Enjoy your time with the family.