11/12/2008

Winter Wonderland - Carjazi Scraps Designs and Wenchd Grafix Designs

Jessyca, Tiny and Penelope ready for Christmas. I used a beautiful collaboration kit by Carjazi Scraps Designs and Wenchd Grafix Design called Winter Wonderland and its available at WenchdGrafix for only $5.25 but that price is for a limited time so hurry and snatch up this baby!
This kit contains: 38 papers 3 alphas 3 bows 2 brackets (1 glass, 1 glitter) 2 stars 3 chrome wordart 3 clips 2 ribbon curls 2 flairs 4 glitter flourishes 2 glitter frames 2 puffy felt frames 1 glass frames 4 snowflakes (4 frosted, 4 glass) 1 light string 1 menorah 4 ribbons 2 ricrac 2 ricrac wraps 3 stars 4 stitched shapes 2 tags 5 Christmas trees 2 page wraps 16 dymo wordarts 1 Snow swirl overlay 2 Felt North Pole signs 3 Fabric curled ribbons 1 Painted flower cluster 2 Mats in dark blue (1 not shown in preview) 1 Glitter Snowflake 6 Glass blue snowflakes 2 Glitter swirls 1 Glitter star 1 Silver Frame 1 Metal Frame 1 Wooden frame 1 Frame cluster 1 garland strand 3 Folded and stapled ribbon 1 Folded ribbon 1 Wreath 2 Flowers 1 Glitter Christmas Tree 1 Gift bow 1 Gift bow with trailing ribbon 1 Large Bow
Jessyca got her report card yesterday (well the day before but she forgot to bring it home) she got straight Bs with a note saying she needs to turn her homework in on time. This girl is going to shorten my life I swear. For example its 7:46 am she has to be at the bus stop at 7:50, shes in the bathroom getting ready, nothing is together and is spread from one end of the house to another. I probably will end up bringing her to school again. It don't matter when I wake this girl up, she will be late and probably will leave her homework behind. Ive tried to get thing together for her but she will take everything out again to make sure what she needs is there and leave something behind lol No dog ate my homework for her "Sorry I left it at home" God help me with this girl!

10 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning Robin!!

My daughter sounds EXACTLY like yours! LOL. Stuff scattered from one end from the house to the other, she's getting ready and just assumes Mom's on top of things....grrrrrrrr

Azrood said...

Your layout is beautiful! Our house is pretty similar in the mornings with me racing around trying to make sure the kids have everything. Fortunately, I leave for work before they leave for school, so their dad has to deal with making sure they're out the door on time.

Tammy said...

Beautiful picture and your daughter sounds just adorable.

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL Great job with straight B's!!! Kid's!!! Aren't they fantastic? I love the layout too... let me know when you are ready for something of mine..... I miss your creations.... {{HUGS}} honey!!

Lynn said...

Aww, I used to leave my homework at home a fair amount, and my mom used to drive up to school to drop it off for me all the time. I am sure this will come back to bite me if I ever have kids, hehe.
Beautiful layout and photo :)

Leigh said...

well, my son has ADHD. Time is irrelevant to him. Oranization? Wuh? We have to run behind him all morning to get him out the door on time!

Melissa said...

Kids can be so infuriating at times. I have one daughter who won't do her homework but is reasonably well organised and the other who gets stright to her homework but then wanders round the house and forgets to take it with her.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I was just like her as a kid. Drove my mom nuts. I'm sure that there's plenty more for you too. lol

Love the page! Thanks so much.

Ava in Wonderland said...

What a sweet LO!!

Anonymous said...

Hi honey..... big {{HUGS}}, and hope you have an awesome day!!!